• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

RIP Rich Hawk

roddmania

New Participating Member
Rich Hawk, the legendary programmer of KILO-Colorado Springs, passed away last night. Rich was one of the founders of Active Rock format and worked on the air in Boston before launching KILO in 1978. He programmed KILO for nearly 30 years before retiring in 2006. More importantly than his programming prowess, Rich was a father figure and mentor for so many young jocks over the years. He gave me my first gig back in the 90's and I learned so much from him during my tenure in the Springs. RIP Rich, you will be sorely missed.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom