• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

RIP American Comedy Network 1983-2013

C

Captain Klutz

American Comedy Network, one of the best show prep services ever, will be no more after today. Dial Global, the company that took over ACN, has decided to close it down. All subscribers have been transfered to Wise Brothers Media's Delicious Audio. WBM also will provide the Complete Sheet prep, but you've got to subscribe for that. It's still possible another company could come in and purchase ACN to keep it going, but it's not likely.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Anybody have numbers for Denver's 103.1 FM? The Lincoln Financial station flipped to comedy supplied by 24/7 COMEDY last October. I'm not impressed myself, then again my age puts me in a market more suited for L.F.'s AM affiliate, Cruisin' Oldies 950 AM.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom