• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Is there any Rhythmic AC station's out there?

steve82655

Frequent Participant
I have been searching recently, I have noticed that 93.9 MIA is sounding more and more like a Hot AC station. That we really don't need! 103.5 KTU sound's good but to much new music on there station no real big flashback's of the 80's and 90's. I know there's still 93.9 Kiss Fm which is cool and there's 98.1 Kiss Fm out of all these station's 98.1 Kiss Fm is the best!
Now my Question for you guys is beside these station's listed up here is there anymore that I may be missing? I mostly into how 106.7 The Beat started out in late 2009 with a little of 70's,a lot of 80's,90's,2K and Today

Go to wiki and youll see a list of Rhythmic AC stations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhythmic_adult_contemporary

WMVN MOViN' 100.3 and 96.5 Syracuse NY sounds good
KMVN MOViN' 105.7 Anchorage, Alaska
KFBT 103.7 The Beat Fresno

There's more listed but WMIA sounded the best.

Thank's Ill check them out!

KKBA 92.7 in Corpus Christi, Texas sounds good. A great mix of 80's 90's and 2000's Rhythmic hits. Also CKCE 101.5 in Calgary, Alberta Canada

I love KKBA in Corpus Christie.... I think this is how most rhythmic AC stations should have sounded

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom