• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

kBRW website down for maintainance

Hi there folks. Ever since the middle of August, the KBRW website in Barrow has been down. Needles to say,I really miss being abl to hear the audio streaqm of the morning show on week days, and I was just wondering if someone from the station might possibly check in here,and could giveus an update as to wen they expect the site to be back up and running.

Sam

Hey Scott,

Thanks a lot. I just checked out the page and sure enough, you're right. There is an audio stream there, though this Winamp stream is a little hot. The Windows Media Player stream really sounded nice when it was working. But at least now I'll be able to hear what's happening on the station again. Thanks pal.

Sam

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom