• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

TM Century and Media General

Studio1

Inactive
Inactive User
Hi folks,

I think I've asked here before, but I'll ask again in case someone has joined the forum since and can assist.

I am looking for the following packages:

1) 'Power Parts'. This was released by Media General (later bought out by TM Century TMCI).
2) 'Ride the rhythm' by Media General.
3) 'K-Lite' by TMCI.

All of these were released early-mid 80s, so they do go back a bit. Someone somewhere must have these packages.

Thanks!

Thanks Bill. I have an idea that the series I mentioned there may not have been complete packages - i.e. these series might have been part of other CDs.
It is possible that they exist on the SFX discs you saw. Is there any chance of grabbing those ones and seeing what's on them?

It think I (might) have all those Power Parts CDs most of that stuff was originally part of a series Media General did called "Lazer" or "Digital Director". Let me look, and get back here shortly.

Hey Dan, mind if I email ya?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom