• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KGOR

C

cspotrun

i see there is an opening for mornings at kgor omaha, what are the circumstances for an opening at this time? somebody leave or get fired?

after reading up on this, Davy boy let a caller say "Bull-SH*T" without editing, and it made the air. rhetorical question.... why is SH*T bad, yet you can say CRAP on the air.

Jimc said:
one mistake and he's gone?

interesting.
i guess he beat the Clear Channel meat cleaver by getting fired a couple of weeks sooner. given that... i bet they don't replace him with anyone, he was the only Local air person on the station.

Jimc said:
one mistake and he's gone?

interesting.

I know that was Clear Channel's policy a few years ago. I'd guess it hasn't changed. In fact, one jock in Tampa was fired after the weatherman who recorded the forecast let slip a bad word and forgot to erase that cut. It played during her shift, and she was terminated on the spot, even though she wasn't around when he recorded it.

WHAT IMAGINATION!they did a Nationwide search for a morning guy and picked one from across the street who has working outside the format in A/C.. although they placed the ad, one would get the impression they were not really serious about considering someone outside of omaha..

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom