• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

anyone know what cumulus pays on agency commission?

i should have sent a thank you for the info ages ago....incidentally, i left the cluster. and sure enough, that's what they're getting paid now. although, new business is fairly decent at 20%.

muzak said:
i should have sent a thank you for the info ages ago....incidentally, i left the cluster. and sure enough, that's what they're getting paid now. although, new business is fairly decent at 20%.
Think about that from the advertiser's point-of-view. The rep has a ton of incentive to pursue your business as a new client, but hardly any to retain you. His incentive is to spend his time looking to bag another new advertiser.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom