• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Bill Curtis

JockFan

Frequent Participant
Hey, anyone know what happened to Bill Curtis who programmed KVIL some years ago? I worked with him in Columbus, Ohio before he went to Norfolk/Virginia Beach, then later to KVIL.

He seems to have dropped off the radar.

Try surfing for him as "Kurtis." I believe he spelled it with a K.

JockFan said:
Hey, anyone know what happened to Bill Curtis who programmed KVIL some years ago? I worked with him in Columbus, Ohio before he went to Norfolk/Virginia Beach, then later to KVIL.

Bill (who's always spelled his name "Curtis") was doing work for Bob Harper's research company a few years back and was still based in Dallas. I believe they parted ways once Paragon acquired Harper.

Kurtis = the other CBS guy. News anchor, A&E host. Sorry.

JockFan said:

JockFan: Let us know if you find him - I've been looking for him too for a while now.

Bill Curtis Gleich is his Real name; own 15 stations in the Upper Peninsula. Has shareholders for his company Sovereign Communications. And purchased a home in Boyne City on the water, moved from Brimley Michigan. Too much heat. Had been pulled over 4 times and gotten 4 DUI's, and has no License to drive. Been pulled over for driving multiple times for driving without a license. You can search it on Vinelink MI. Or do you own search on ICHAT and get all his info. He was sentenced in Charlevoix Michigan, back in November 2017 to 270 days in Charlevoix County jail for Felony DUI and 36 months probation with fines. Not a great guy to work for if you ask his employees or former employees.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom