• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KTCZ

D

Dick Skinner

What's going on with Cities 97? I can't remember the last time they were down to a 2 share.

A 2 share? No, their last 3 monthly trends have been 3.9, 4.2, 3.7...pretty much were they've been for the past year.

Barefootom said:
A 2 share? No, their last 3 monthly trends have been 3.9, 4.2, 3.7...pretty much were they've been for the past year.

I'm pretty sure they had fallen below a 3 share when this was posted. I think the overall point was that Cities has fallen on some fairly hard times. They still rank OK with W25-54, attributable, I suppose, to their Hot AC leanings, but they've not posted in the top 10 A25-54 for some time now. With a cume rating of around 25%, a AAA station should be returning monster shares. And Current is slamming them in the TSL battle. Not a sign of good health.

Cities 97 is underperforming for Clear Channel.
WLTE is underperforming for CBS.
107.1 is underperforming for Hubbard.
Cumulus is coming into the market.

Someone's gonna blink. When one flips, other dominos could fall...fast.

This is a seriously unhealthy station. Share and TSL down again in the month of its biggest community event of the year. Tragic.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom