• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Country stations in the bay area past and present

BossRadioDJ said:
By the way, about 99.99935% of the files on the website are MP3s. They're just set to fire off in Real Player.

Actually, I knew that but I was keeping the secret quiet. Truth be told, I've scarfed up a bunch of my favorite airchecks from your website...

DavidKaye said:
Actually, I knew that but I was keeping the secret quiet. Truth be told, I've scarfed up a bunch of my favorite airchecks from your website...

Hey, at least they're going to a good home and to somebody who appreciates them! How could I possibly complain about that?

What I don't like is when someone sends me a message saying "I want a copy of (fill in name of aircheck here)," without even saying "please." Those get deleted off the server without a second glance.

Speaking of Country music. Has anybody look at the ratings at 95.7 THE WOLF? It seems that they are in life support. I guess San Francisco Bay Area cannot support a country station like New York City. The only areas that Country music do well in the bay area is in San Jose, and East Bay Inlands. What do you think?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom