• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

S

SeattleRadioPro

Here's hoping your "turkey day" is a good one.

For those of us still employed in this crazy business of radio - let's take time to be thankful we ARE still employed.

For those who lost their job this year - take time to reach out to those people. Even if it's just to buy them a cup of coffee.

And major props to those who give up their Thanksgiving to keep the radio machine running!

..and as far as I know there will be NO local radio station remote broadcasts at any store for 'Black Friday'...

- give yourself the bird (i.e. a turkey dinner) on Thursday

dialtwister said:
..and as far as I know there will be NO local radio station remote broadcasts at any store for 'Black Friday'...

Warm 106.9 is doing a live remote

http://www.warm1069.com/rwn.asp?displayOption=&contentGUID={8818D0B1-7CA7-42E4-85F5-FF672AFDDACA}&groupName=KRWM

Actually I heard several stations going to be out. KMPS at Victorian Christmas and Alderwood Mall, KWFF at a mall, KPLZ at Bel-square for a live broadcast. KJR-FM too. Even XM is at a NY Mall. This is the time of year where we sales people give thanks. After a rough year Christmas means more commissions. Given the market is off 25% for 2009, you might want to buy your local sales rep a coffee. If they are still employed they are making about 25% less!

dialtwister said:

- give yourself the bird (i.e. a turkey dinner) on Thursday

So Dialtwisty, how does that sole of your Nike shoe taste after, yet again, putting it in your mouth? Did you assume that just because C-89 wasn't doing a remote that nobody was?

!

HowardMBurgers said:
>>> how does that sole of your Nike shoe taste after, yet again, putting it in your mouth?...

It really bothers you, doesn't it 'Burpers'...hope your shrink works during the holidaze...

...and above all: Merry (A)Xmas!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom