Thread: Giants football on wcbsfm (radio)

Giants football on wcbsfm (radio)

well tonight wcbsfm has the giants football game on, but a good thing, wcbfm.com has music on with the Great DJ Ron Parker. :-) so I guess when wcbsfm has the football games on :-( at least we can listen online to music. Better then nothing!!

Re: Giants football on wcbsfm (radio)

Thank goodness for NFL streaming rules!
    "One should read the shole thread before responding." - vchimpanzee

"Friends don't let friends quote the last post of a message board thread." - Me

I have an HD radio. I didn't think of it last night, but the next time there is a football game scheduled for WCBS-FM I will have to check if the greatest hits are on 101.1 HD2 during the game or if they stick with Tony there.

Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by BruceS8852
    ... the next time there is a football game scheduled for WCBS-FM I will have to check if the greatest hits are on 101.1 HD2 during the game or if they stick with Tony there.
    Your next chance is Saturday night, when both the Giants and the Mets are in play. Then on 8/29 and 9/3, the Giants have games in the evening, with the Mets in the late afternoon, so the entire Giants pre-season could end up on CBS-FM.
    "One should read the shole thread before responding." - vchimpanzee

"Friends don't let friends quote the last post of a message board thread." - Me

WCBS FM HD-2 continues with ToNY during games. The stream carries regular programming. All four pre-season games and 3 regular season games are on WCBS

The Saturday Night on WABC enthusiasts have a right to complain that when there is sports programming on WABC the stream goes dark. Mark Simone should be heard on WABCRadio.com when 770 AM is airing a ball game.

Bruce

Mark Simone stinks - Too bad CBS FM has to play football games.
    Amore è cierco

Agree. The WABC show has totally lost its way.... at this point, put the bullet in it and call it a day.

What really sinks is when the Giants lose.
    Amore è cierco