• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Best songs on today's country radio

The new song from Chris Janson named "Drunk Girl" is a good one too! It reminds me of the video that was made to go with the song from Travis Tritt named "Sometimes She Forgets".

God bless you and Travis and Chris always!!!

Holly

No point in starting a new topic for this, but in that Super Bowl commercial where the man asks Alexa to play country music and she plays something entirely different, I wish she had played what passes for country music on the radio today and that he had still complained.

^^^ I want to know if them Alexa things are even for real because if they are, I have a question for it should anyone here have one. I've heard it said that the gadget can tell you the name of a song and who sings it when you put out there just one line of the song lyrics. There is a song out there that I have been wanting to know the name of for years and because I don't know who sings it, I've never been able to find it. The only thing that I have to go with is this part of the lyrics: "I moved out west with dreams as big as a wide open place." It may be the very first thing said in the song, but I am not sure. I do remember that it came from a male singer and I believe that it was released in the late 80s/early 90s because that is when I remember hearing it. What made me wonder about the song after all them years was my hearing that line of the lyrics come from Brad Paisley's mouth at one point during his CMT Inside Fame documentary that was shown in early 2004. After a commercial break, he is shown singing that lyric line during a performance from him that took place some time before he was ever on the radio. Any help with this will be so very much appreciated.

God bless you and Brad always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

To me, the new songs from Midland and the Locash duo are good named "Burn Out" and "Don't Get Any Better Than That".

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

I did hear Midland on the ACM awards, at least when the nominations were announced. I liked what I heard. Then there was Old Dominion ... that's a subject for another thread.

^^^ Are you sure you aren't an Old Dominion fan? "A Song For Another Time" is the name of one of their songs. :D :D :D

Holly

P.S. I was so happy to see them get that Group of the Year award. Previous winner Little Big Town has released some good things, but not recently.

^^^ Are you sure you aren't an Old Dominion fan? "A Song For Another Time" is the name of one of their songs. :D :D :D

Holly

P.S. I was so happy to see them get that Group of the Year award. Previous winner Little Big Town has released some good things, but not recently.
All I heard when music was played while they were shown as nominees or winners was Auto-tune.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom