Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kiss95.7 Wins Award For Best Morning Show?

Re: Kiss95.7 Wins Award For Best Morning Show?

Quote Originally Posted by MarcB
    *groan* There are 4 morning shows I listen to depending on what mood I'm in. Nancy and Buck on HOT 93.7, Jerry K on 102.9 The Big D, Bob Muscatell on WMRD 1150, and Mike & Mike on 98.1 Campus Radio/ESPN 1410.

Unfortuneately my all-time favorite morning show is no longer on the air. That was "Morgan in the Morning" with Thom Morgan on the now-defunct WXCT 990. Call the show hokey, but it made for great radio in my opinion...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcB
    ... I was involved with WXCT... If I had unlimited money and could afford to buy WXCT, I'd hire, but not for morning drive because I want to do morning drive.
    Boy, Marc. Your opinion of the best morning show in Hartford is so biased, it makes Fox News look like Edward R. Murrow.
    "One should read the shole thread before responding." - vchimpanzee

"Friends don't let friends quote the last post of a message board thread." - Me

Re: Kiss95.7 Wins Award For Best Morning Show?

The Advocate newspapers are rags. Who cares about what they print? If they consider the KSS 95.7 morning show to be #1, then I can't imagine what they think about the Country 92.5 morning monstrosity.

Earth 2 Sebastian, there is only 1 Howard Stern, so get lost!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12