• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jack Auldridge Passes

early

Inactive
Inactive User
Texas Radio Hall of Fame member Jack Auldridge passed away this past Thursday. Once part of the Charlie and Harrigan show at KLIF, he went on to be a Texas broadcaster at KCLE in Cleburne, Canyon/Amarillo, and San Angelo. Jack was the guy who gave me my first shot at the business some 34 years ago in Cleburne and I went on to work for him in Canyon/Amarillo as well.
He will be missed by his family and by myself. I have enough "Jack" stories to fill a book and I'm thankful for all of them.

I met Jack in the early 70's when he was at KXOL in Fort Worth. He was one of the good guys who always took time to chat with me whenever I saw him.

He seemed pretty happy with his station in San Angelo and when I last talked to him he was still doing the morning show on the station.

R.I.P., Jack.

Jack Auldridge was my boss at KHBJ Canyon TX. What a great man. Taught me a lot about the radio business, especially programming. I'm still broadcasting here on the Isle of Wight. R.I.P Jack and love to Beth.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom