• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Resources?

fgarvin

Inactive
Inactive User
My GM is hassling me to read up on Promotions over the holidays and "Come back with a new perspective." Anything worth reading? Trout and Ries are obvious.

I'm unsure what he's wanting you to do. Come up with something to promote the station for the holidays?

Have you looked at Radio Online?

They have a promotions section (which may require a subscription I can't remember) that usually have some good ideas. I have mined some stuff from them in the past and then put my station's own unique spin on them

DebBonner said:
Have you looked at Radio Online?

They have a promotions section (which may require a subscription I can't remember) that usually have some good ideas. I have mined some stuff from them in the past and then put my station's own unique spin on them

Do you have the link that you could post please?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom