Thread: I-95

I-95

Seems that nighttimer Jim Clarke is gone, Jay Coffey has replaced him, & overnighters Samantha King & Schlemdog are replaced by automation (no voicetracking). All great Radio Hosts/Personalities - but their pictures are still on the website?

Re: I-95

Its sad when you have young personality like me who are trying to get into the industry especially where you live. I am told by many that I have a great voice for radio and all thats been going on are layoffs. for now I am just continueing with school. I am also apparently " too on air oriented to get an internship down this way"
    don't belive me then listen to my show! (stream might be down this tuesday but you can check anyways)
    -Oz the vermont rocker
    Past college radio DJ<br />WWLR, WXCI,&nbsp; Naussau Broadcasting WMOO/WIKE

radio220

Station still kicks butt in my opinion, compared to the others around here...and Jamie bro, you are never too "on air oriented" to get an internship. Are you on a commercial radio station already or a college station? Big difference....You're always encouraged to intern somewhere, if for anything, to MEET people. You will be one step above someone else. Good Luck man.

I have done some commercial station weekend shifts for Moo 92. The radio budget cuts got me pretty bad. I tried to get an intership over the summer after just graduating with My AA degree in general studies in May 08. Right now I am continuing with MBI (music Buisness industry) I don't have much more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by radio220
    Station still kicks butt in my opinion, compared to the others around here...and Jamie bro, you are never too "on air oriented" to get an internship. Are you on a commercial radio station already or a college station? Big difference....You're always encouraged to intern somewhere, if for anything, to MEET people. You will be one step above someone else. Good Luck man.
    Past college radio DJ<br />WWLR, WXCI,&nbsp; Naussau Broadcasting WMOO/WIKE

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie
    Its sad when you have young personality like me who are trying to get into the industry especially where you live. I am told by many that I have a great voice for radio and all thats been going on are layoffs. for now I am just continueing with school. I am also apparently " too on air oriented to get an internship down this way"
    don't belive me then listen to my show! (stream might be down this tuesday but you can check anyways)
    -Oz the vermont rocker
    Dude, just about any station will let you intern (work for free). Just don't expect to be on-air for a while. Be ready to hang banners and set-up tents and speakers.
    www.cavemanradio.com&nbsp; *****