• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Help! I need a radio script form

S

sclohonet

Last week my computer crashed during a back-up and I lost about 5 years of files. One item I would like that I don't have is a MicroSoft Word Document file that you use for writing commercial scripts. Any would be welcome. Email is [email protected].

Thanks Much!

Thanks to Jim and Others who sent me a form to modify and use!

I haven't used a radio script form for years; instead I use the word count tool in Word. A typical :60 is about 175 words. Try it, it works!

Cheap way for fast read, Times Roman, 12 Pitch;

3 lines = 10 sec
9 lines = 30 sec

Spell out all numbers (ie: $1000 is "one -thousand dollars", or an address 1234 Main st. is "one two three four main street")

Works for me for over 40 years.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom