• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Rock and Roll Interview Sources??

BigBry

Inactive
Inactive User
I'm looking for alittle help. Just need someone to point me in the right direction to get ahold of some old Rock and Rollers from the 60's or 70's that might want to chat a bit about back in the day.
Should I get a hold of record labels, management, I just out of the loop right now
Thanks for any help
BigBry

Dude! Is there ever a place I won't find your sexy self?!?! :-*

This may sound funny, but from my experience, MySpace is sometimes a way to get in contact with some music stars of the 60's or 70's. Some of them actually run their own "official" page themselves. And in other cases, a family member runs their page. I don't know how common this is, but it's worth a shot if all else fails.

For example, I know Eddie Floyd has a family member that runs his page. The Shades of Blue, The Buckinghams, Bob Abrams (of the Buckinghams), The Babys, and Michael Corby (of the Babys) run their own pages.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom