• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

"Broadcasting from the McDonalds Studio"

bigmax said:
ah... so you are a bitter "has-been"

Not bitter at all. Cause I was never in it long enough to be bitter. Just sat back did what I was asked to do and then some.
I believe corporate America has ruined "local" radio. It's all about the bottom line $$$$
Glad I got going when the going was good! ;D ;D

Not in it long enough to be bitter....Man you told stories from 1979 through 1993!!! 14 years is long enough to be bitter...
Dude...Why won't you admit that you lie?
Out of the biz for 20 years....I called you on it with facts from YOUR posts and you bury your head in the sand.
I don't know of any high priced consultants...or pd's for that matter....So what is your point.
Most corporate b'casting co's have cut back big time...Yes it sucks.
But, it is not kc 101's fault nor did they kill wavz....or wreck local radio.
You should find someone to talk to....Have you held this all in for all these years...I mean come on man you are pulling up posts from 2 or more years ago.
Maybe YOU (and others like you) are the reason radio is the way it is....You have NOTHING to say!!!
You have to pull back old posts from 2 years ago.
No wonder you act as if you are a mushroom....burried under....well you know
Being this negative is what has ALWAYS held you back.

caliv said:
Not in it long enough to be bitter....Man you told stories from 1979 through 1993!!! 14 years is long enough to be bitter...
Dude...Why won't you admit that you lie?
Out of the biz for 20 years....I called you on it with facts from YOUR posts and you bury your head in the sand.
I don't know of any high priced consultants...or pd's for that matter....So what is your point.
Most corporate b'casting co's have cut back big time...Yes it sucks.
But, it is not kc 101's fault nor did they kill wavz....or wreck local radio.
You should find someone to talk to....Have you held this all in for all these years...I mean come on man you are pulling up posts from 2 or more years ago.
Maybe YOU (and others like you) are the reason radio is the way it is....You have NOTHING to say!!!
You have to pull back old posts from 2 years ago.
No wonder you act as if you are a mushroom....burried under....well you know
Being this negative is what has ALWAYS held you back.

I only recently became a member. So I was looking through some old posts. What's the big deal. Just don't get where radio is headed? Have a friend who wants to get into it and told him don't quit your day job.

does your friend want to work for kc101 or wavz...?
Cause that's all you were talkin about.
And you have yet to respond to the BS call about being out for 20 years....LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE!!!!
Dude...just walk away slowly. Go back to the "other" name you post under and nobody will get hurt.
Is that enough Info for you?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom