• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KGB's Cindy Pace

>> long live the classic rockers with the knowlege of
>> the music that they play.

Well said vonrollskyway1, and I heartily agree.

Blackfoot, anyone?

Re: KGB's Cindy Pace/bobby hill.

i guess bobby hill got the axe as wellpretty screwed up.at least they arnt repeating a song!

how about hookfoot? still have the lp and its in good condition sounds like KGB has been changing its music have heard some weird stuff lately listening more to JACK and KPRI

Geek - you are correct. Cindy Pace rocks as does that Blonde Bobby Hill - KGB is being run into the ground by a TOOL programmer who {according to insiders} is trying "an all male" talent lineup. Using the word "talent" very loosely. I've been told the midday jerk - I mean jock is in fact the TOOL p.d. Is that true? 8) Someone should clue him in - Bring back both broads and dump the bums!

Re: KGB's Cindy Pace/welcome back bobby hill!

welcomre back bobby hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are we bashing Cindy Pace?
She is as good as anyone else on the air in San Diego.

They don't just let any old person on the air around here.

Garrett said:
Why are we bashing Cindy Pace?
She is as good as anyone else on the air in San Diego.

They don't just let any old person on the air around here.

I don't think anyone bashed her, but she certainly is not a rocker and does not come across with the kind of on air energy lot of other women jocks have had in San Diego and I think the contrast between her and Bobbie Hill is a prime example of that. KGB was just the wrong fit for her, although she did well on the Planet which, despite its "class rock" promos, was really a pop station with a lot of Billy Joel and Steve Nicks stuff.

Cindy Pace is a wonderful person, one of the sweetest and nicest people anyone would ever want to meet. She is a total professional, but I personally believe that she would have been great on KyXy after they blew out Yvonne Carlin. Out of all the women of radio she is a classy and fine lady, I can't say that about others, that believe that they are better than what they are.

Having worked with Cindy in SoCal, I echo the sentiments of the majority of posters. She was the prime rib in CC's meatgrinder, a class act. Godspeed, my friend. I'm sure you will land on your feet, soon. Sammy.

Thanks for the nice comments! :) I miss being part of radio 'cause I've always loved it but won't die if I'm not on it.

Props to Missi on 105.3. She's way underrated, in my opinion. -CP

cindywoohoo said:
Thanks for the nice comments! :) I miss being part of radio 'cause I've always loved it but won't die if I'm not on it.

Still miss your show, Cindy!

cindywoohoo said:

Good call! ;D

cindywoohoo said:

What a class act you are Miss Pace! And you are totally right about Missi on Rock!
Thank you both for rockin' San Diego - best of luck to you! 8)

yes, I would like to know where Digby Welch, AND Linda Mc Inness is? I hope that is how her name is spelled. and Adrian Bolt?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom