• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KGB's Cindy Pace

Missing from the airwaves and web page, mid-days voice tracked.

Who does the voice track?

They ditched Cindy and kept Ditch??????

Probably out of California, if not off shore.

One other thing -- if you listen to XM channel 165 or 152 .... you'll note that the newscasts from WWL are repeated. They use KOGO and KFI folks ... and I heard Ronny Loazia give the same medicare report all morning last Sunday.

Clear Channel in Chicago did its cuts and the market manager reached a new low in corporate speak by saying,

"We are re-expressing our assets to achieve greater results."

Considering that the spokeshole ass-sits over 900 stations .....

Cindy Pace is gone from KGB? W-E-A-K.

That's an absolute shame. She's a terrific personality, a bright spot in their line-up, and an honest-to-goodness music fan with some great radio roots here. How ridiculous is it that C.C. San Diego can't even be bothered to budget for a midday host anymore?! What kind of major market classic rocker is so devoid of money they can't even have a midday talent?

W-E-A-K. Cindy, I hope you find something very soon! Good luck!

KGB (and C.C. overall), get it together folks. Cost-cutting is one thing, but if you want everything to be on the cheap, that's what you're product is ultimately going to be.

So CC San Diego's sole budget victim is Cindy Pace???????

miss ya cindy hope to hear you soooooon radio sucks these days

bossforever said:
miss ya cindy hope to hear you soooooon radio sucks these days
i fully agree! miss ya cindy pace!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

pretty sad...now there program director is taking that time slot.if anyone remembers mike thomas,another program director,had the same time slot,he is out of there.

??? If I had a mid day show on any CCU FM station in the market, I'd be nervous. The method that CCU has done is to rid the mid-day show and replace with either extended mornings and afternoons or voice track. :eek:

vonrollskyway1 said:
pretty sad...now there program director is taking that time slot.if anyone remembers mike thomas,another program director,had the same time slot,he is out of there.

Not just a "PD," but a regional VP of programming! Wonder if has to sweep up at the end of the day too?

K
G
Bummed out.a true san diego classic rocker.just like jim mcinnes.

I agree...as a fellow female jock she was one of my favorites. Speaking of Jim McInnes, where is he now? And does anyone know what ever happened to some of the classic KGB jocks from years past? Bill Hergonson, Jeff Prescott, Pat Martin? I used to love all those people...

Speaking of Jim McInnes, where is he now?

He's doing news evenings on voice tracked overnights on KFMB-AM....

I never heard him when he was doing music, but he's EXCELLENT in doing the news updates.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom