• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

BITS!

F

FOZZIE BEAR

So, I have looked around this place and I really can't find an area that we can exchange ideas on bits/parodys etc... I know that I come up with stuff all the time. Most of them I can bring to life. However, sometimes I get stuck. I just need someone to help me work it out....bring it to life. I know this is a very random post... I was just throwing it out there. Plus, if there were any bits that someone was interested in running on their show that I have done recently... that would be cool. I am more then happy to share stuff with people outside my market.

I think matching sense of humor is important. Are you looking for irreverence? Shock? Family friendly? Take a listen down the page of http://piercevoice.com/demonstration.html and tell me whatchoo think. I'd be happy to take the op for an outlet (career has taken me out of that role).

Bounce anything my way, I'll try to help give a kickstart when things stall.

Admins... is there a better place on the forum to take this topic?

Bro, I really dig the demos...... I wish I knew of you sooner. Its hard to express to my voiceguy sometimes what I am needing from him for a promo etc...

Also, I dig the bits. That JEROME bit is ruff.... Holy Hell! Love it.

Tell yer friends!

Always down for idea bouncing, you're welcome to send whatever my way (email's cool) chadd @ piercevoice . com.

I'm no Sid Ceasar, and I don't jump-n-jive at the latest Weird Al (anymore), but, I'll throw a dog in a ziplock to prevent the smell! (see link above)

:)

Check in anytime, FOZ.

My last name sounds the same as Obama's Chief of Staff -- Rahm Emanuel's first name -- so, I recorded bits of Obama roasting him a few years ago saying stuff like, "most people dont' know this but Rom lost his middle finger in an accident as a kid and was rendered virtually mute for years because of it ..." I played it the first time after Obama's big speech on healthcare a couple weeks ago.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom