• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Has WDYT Already Moved East?

• Thread starter audiomusiclover
  • Start date
A

audiomusiclover

I have been checking and noticed I can now get a weak signal from AM 1220 (dyt) as far east as I-77 but loose it while driving north to Harris Blvd and on. Anyone know if they moved to the new site but not cranked up their signal yet? Was thinking they must have moved to their new Gastonia site, but they still seem very weak. Anyone know the details yet?

Danny and Gary Hattaway usually post in this forum, and they are both being verrrrryyyy quiet about this.

I guess they are going to spring it all at one time.

I spoke to Gary last week...He said the towers were up and they were working on the transmitter building....

I asked why he had not posted lately...he said he was too busy...

Test123

1220 is still operating from the old King's Mtn site. The directional site is coming along nicely, tho. (just waaay too hot!)

Brother, you have my sympathies. I have done my share of work on directional antenna systems, in the heat and in the cold, but never in this kind of heat.

It's gotta be done, but dang in this heat?

ghattaway said:
1220 is still operating from the old King's Mtn site. The directional site is coming along nicely, tho. (just waaay too hot!)

So, Gary, let us know when you're up and running from the new site. I'm interested in hearing what the station has to offer.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom