Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'PLR Looking For A Part-Timer

Re: 'PLR Looking For A Part-Timer

Looks like "Radio Monkey" used the name "monkey" as a response to amfmradio1. It's probably PJ changing their moniker. There are hardly any posts from "monkey" on this board. An FM Rocker that is consistently #1 is WDVE/Pittsburgh, beating legendary, heritage NewsRadio1020/KDKA. That said, my favorite jock on 'PLR is Wiggy.

Quote Originally Posted by caliv
    Oh my...who died?
    I hope no one died. I heard Coatie last weekend instead of Jason Kyle. Coatie is awesome, too bad there aren't more radio stations in CT. He deserves a full time job.

I agree with you, Cody is a very good jock. He did a good amount of full time work up in the Hartford area as part of 'HCN. He may be one of these jocks that just became jaded with radios present form and just wants to do part time work as a way to stay in the field. He seems to be the main fill in guy when Lappy takes time off. I actually think Jason Kile is very good and could do full time radio if the opportunity arose.

Chris Cody also used to work @'PLR in the late 90's for a spell, before he went to work part-time @I-95, then back to 'PLR, where he is now.

Some constructive criticism, Chris. You need to elevate your voice volume. You don't slur your words, but, sometimes, even with the volume on the radio turned up, it sounds like you're mumbling, & can't be understood. Your voice is already good. You don't have to keep the volume low to keep your good voice. Thanks.

MDiglia, I agree to disagree w/you that Jason Kyle is not full-time material. 'PLR is his first job. Chris Cody is better-suited to full-time.

ChrisCody

amfm, you're absolutely right...I do tend to mumble sometimes, just a bad habit I picked up somewhere over the years. I appreciate you pointing that out and I'll try to keep the marbles out of my mouth when I crack the mic from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCody
    amfm, you're absolutely right...I do tend to mumble sometimes, just a bad habit I picked up somewhere over the years. I appreciate you pointing that out and I'll try to keep the marbles out of my mouth when I crack the mic from now on.
    Cody always sounds top shelf IMO.
    www.cavemanradio.com  *****

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123