• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fantastic word game

You're doing the right thing by spending a portion of your day with the zany cast of characters playing (the) Fantastic Word Game, here at RadioDiscussions.com, and you are cordially invited to join the festivities for yourself, just as long as you don't pull the same nonsense as our recent intruder.

He's posting from Texas, you say? Must be one of them danged transplants. I'm pretty near certain he ain't one of the native 10 gallon hat wearing kind like your rambling redneck who truly represents the Lone Star is.

Only 100 miles from Tyer, Texas (Tyler, as we Tylerites would always prefer) straight down Interstate 20 means I'm making a pit stop at Terrell, on the ride home, for some beaver nuggets, a couple of pieces of fudge, and a pulled pork sandwich.

Any excuse I can use to visit the beaver.

A pulled pork sandwich sounds good so please grab a couple or five for me too, rosecity.

48 hours from now, I will have touched down in sunny Florida although it won't be that sunny at 10:20pm. But, during the day, the forecast looks great all week long. dmargalotti, are you available to run the place in my absence?

Names of those whom you would like to nominate for inclusion in the brand new TFWG Hall of Fame can be submitted online.

Enjoy your time away, WMC. I will hold down the fort in your absence and fend off any intrusions or attacks on our little game.

A hit or miss situation is the difference between being put in a favorable spot in the batting order, or having to pick splinters out of your hind end because your skipper has you constantly riding the bench.

Constantly riding the bench is preferable to being sent down to the minors, which often brings a pay cut and an unwelcome change of scenery from a vibrant city like New York to a run-down old factory town like Buffalo or Scranton.

Back
Top Bottom