• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fantastic word game

Playlist includes pretty much anything you want to hear as long as kenny has it available.

Good to see everyone earlier this morning at Denny's.

Windows 7 is SO old that I don't even think that Microsoft supports it anymore.

The refrigerator is empty so you will have to join our former contributor joeybabe who always went to the gas station across the street from his home to grab a YooHoo or two.

I notice that we did not receive an Early Morning Contribution (EMC as most prefer) from dmargalotti. He must either be on vacation (just like me except I'm contributing) or on an international band camp expedition.

Celebrity endorser types are rarely featured in big pharma advertising for the particular products they are peddling.

Sudden death overtime sounded too morbid to some sportscasters, giving rise to the more positive euphemism, sudden victory.

Your mind is one of the first places ne'er do wells attack as part of a temper tantrum, so it is best to just happily recognize that two heads are better than one.

Two heads are better than one but four bikini chicks are better than two.

Twas a nice little respite on the beach for a couple of days. Home tomorrow but still on vacation.

Texting your friends on your phone while out in public is a lot better than irritating people around you by blathering out loud.

Blathering out loud to a friend on your cellphone while sitting on the john in a public restroom is gross and I don't understand why people do it.

People do it and, according to Cole Porter birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it.

It is a cloudy day with some humidity here in the Game Czar's neck of the woods which will become quite the hotbox over the weekend with heat and humidity possibly reaching the low hundreds.

Back
Top Bottom