• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fantastic word game

North Carolina borders Tennessee with the natural border landmark being The Great Smoky Mountains.

The Great Smoky Mountains may indeed be great but since I've never been there myself, I have no way of knowing if that's true.

Maybe they're really just The Okay Smokey Mountains?

True or false questions were my preferred form of tests and quizzes back in my school days (or daze) versus those awful gosh darned essay questions.

Study the Bible hard enough and you may someday become a famous TV preacher with devoted followers who send you hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars is what Darth says it's going to cost to complete a total upgrade of our IT servers, routers, switchers, and technology infrastructure.

Infrastructure has many definitions depending upon who is using the term and for what purpose, though I dare say it never seems to pan out so well for the rest of us, but I should probably save that for Festivus.

Festivus is an alternative holiday celebration held each year on December 23rd that includes the annual Airing of Grievances.

The annual Airing of Grievances sounds more like an excuse to be cheap.

Cheap grub is available at Denny's which we visit early Sunday mornings after we rock the house each Saturday night at the new Illusions with the 80s Rockfest starring Kenny, Dave and me.

It's bitter cold and we are getting our first snowfall of the season tonight. Hate it!

The 80s Rockfest starring Kenny, Dave and me will warm the place up a bit, and I dare say that bitterly cold is not quite in the forecast just yet, although upper 30s and low 40s with pelting rain and wind that blows right through the tee shirt and Bermuda shorts surely make it feel so.

Already melting, the snow which had fallen the previous night brought promise for future weeks and months of such joys.

Such joys as beaches, Florida, bikini chicks, and warm temps will have to wait until May.

We are rocking out the house at the new Illusions tonight. We'll see you in the early morning hours at Denny's.

Around St. Patrick's Day everyone likes to pretend they are Irish except me because I prefer to just continue celebrating my Italian heritage.

My Italian heritage means I get a little annoyed when I go to the trouble of posting and no one else shows up to do their part.

Back
Top Bottom