• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Post Your Mixes

> I'm always looking for a new version for parties.
>
how would i post a mix i made?

> how would i post a mix i made?

You'd need to have a place online to host your mix (or remix), such as an FTP server or website of your own (Radio Info wouldn't be able to host/store the file). Or, if you don't have access to such web space, you could use one of the online services such as Rapid Share or USendIt.

Either way, once you have a remix available online, feel free to post the link to it here in the Remix Pros section!

- M

Re: DeToto Mixes

I couldn't get the "rumpshaker" cut.
But thanks for the other ones!

> I couldn't get the "rumpshaker" cut.
> But thanks for the other ones!
>

Here man...the website has changed...Enjoy this old school new school blend!
http://djcham.dreamhost.com/dtremix/mixes/WreckzNEffect%20-%20Shake%20UR%20Rump%20In%20My%20Face%20(DeToto%20Ol%20Skool%20MashMix).mp3

Fun song!

Later,
DeTOTO

> > I couldn't get the "rumpshaker" cut.
> > But thanks for the other ones!
> >
>
> Here man...the website has changed...Enjoy this old school
> new school blend!
http://djcham.dreamhost.com/dtremix/mixes/WreckzNEffect%20-%20Shake%20UR%2> 0Rump%20In%20My%20Face%20(DeToto%20Ol%20Skool%20MashMix).mp3

Sorry -- that doesn't work, either.

As far as all my projects, ALL mixes will be available at Jamz Express - www.7000express.multiply.com

2007 and 2008 are a done deal, but forget the past and look forward to what's to come in the future, and DO NOT MISS OUT IN 2009. A lot is to come, so keep checking back to Jamz Express for all info on upcoming events, radio shows and exclusive downloads & more. Also, subscribe to my blog NOW at www.myspace.com/djkdm.

Also, not to forget, starting this year, I'll be posting the all new Freeflow Rhythm Show featuring the hottest & latest in unmixed electro-pop, breakbeat, rhythmic r&b/dance hits, freestyle, along with hot exclusives and remixes.

If you love exclusive new school booty bass, freestyle, and rhythmic r&b/dance and bass/club/uk garage remixes of today's hottest music, then this (in addition to the Project Mixxes, Boomtown Hottmixx, and the Boogiedown-Quikk Mixxes) are for you.

Hear brand new music from Akon, Inoj, Rihanna, Stevie B, Judy Torres, Timbaland, T.I., Nelly Furtado, & much more.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom