Thread: B96 Summer Bash 2005

icecream

B96 Summer Bash 2005

So uh.. where is it?

eggsdannythomas

Re: B96 Summer Bash 2005

> So uh.. where is it?
    >

They had it at Maywood Park earlier this year. All they had was Frankie J., Baby Bash -- crap Latin Hip-Hop.

I think, unless I dreamt that it sucked and it was at a third rate horse racing track.

> > So uh.. where is it?
    > >
    >
    > They had it at Maywood Park earlier this year. All they had
    > was Frankie J., Baby Bash -- crap Latin Hip-Hop.
    >
    > I think, unless I dreamt that it sucked and it was at a
    > third rate horse racing track.
    >
    I don't think that counted. They did really bad last year, and prob lost a lot of money. It does produce the bumbers like it used to. Especially when all these artist go on these big tours regardless. Bbash is expensive. Last year they made 3 nights, which was way too much. All these artists that they bring have been to Chicago 100 times. No point. I don't think they did the haloween bash either. I went to 3 bashes in my life, and every year it got worse and worse.

Too bad. KissFM should step up and do something before its too late.

eggsdannythomas

> I went to 3 bashes in my life, and every year it got worse and worse.

Guess what, I was at the first one! It was 1990 at the Riviera. C&C Music Factory opened up for Stevie B with Eddie and Jobo hosting the festivities. You had to win tickets or know somebody to go to it, they made such a big deal about it for over a month hyping it.

The best part of that evening was Julian Perez spinning and me getting down with all the hotties! And yes it was a Tony Bitoy Production.