• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

CBS-FM HD is on

1290wgli

CBS-FM is now running HD. You can hear the sidebands. For the few that have radios, the return of oldies may be coming soon on the secondary audio channel.

> CBS-FM is now running HD. You can hear the sidebands. For
> the few that have radios, the return of oldies may be coming
> soon on the secondary audio channel.
>
At the expense of nuking New Jersey 101.5, which runs oldies on the weekends. Radio reception in New York City and Boston is bad because almost every station has IBOC and the hash is everywhere.<P ID="signature">______________
17-year-old radio geek
AIM: KewlDude471</P>

> > CBS-FM is now running HD. You can hear the sidebands.
> For
> > the few that have radios, the return of oldies may be
> coming
> > soon on the secondary audio channel.
> >
> At the expense of nuking New Jersey 101.5, which runs oldies
> on the weekends. Radio reception in New York City and
> Boston is bad because almost every station has IBOC and the
> hash is everywhere.
>

You know, I hear that claim all the time, but on my most recent trip to Boston in December, I was unable to confirm that. Reception was ok on my radio...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom