• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Birthdays

D

dm101066

I don't see the harm in my previous post but yet its deleted by easthill. Again I must say the majority of visitors to the seattle's board can give a rat's....its John Fisher's b-day. What should get deleted is the shameful plug of their lame show from the original poster.<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by radiojj on 06/07/05 05:20 PM.</FONT></P>

Re: Birthday Posts

YOU'RE the majority?....if you're right, then WE'RE all wrong??

Score 100 for total ignorance....

You can't even GIVE a bad nor a good opinion re John Fisher at all here...

The WHINER board is at:
http://p197.ezboard.com/fmoctalkfrm24

...They're waiting for ya...

BTW, MINE is on July 4th...
...I get the fireworks every year and that's good enough for me!

> I don't see the harm in my previous post but yet its deleted
> by easthill. Again I must say the majority of visitors to
> the seattle's board can give a rats ass that its John
> Fisher's b-day. What should get deleted is the shameful plug
> of their lame show from the original poster.
>

I'm not sure why someone would wish someone a happy birthday on this board. I doubt Fisher reads his board so what's the point. Fisher and West have a limp show anyway. What's amazing is the number of posts that get canned on this board yet so much crap sticks. I made a harmless comment about KAYO yesterday and it was deleted. No attacts, swearing or bitterness... go figure.
<P ID="signature">______________
KC</P>

Jeez, what kind of obscene filth did you guys post about my birthday, anyway? Sorry I didn't get to see it before it was zapped!

Thanks for thinking of me. Gotta get back to work . . . we're working on an extra-limp show for tomorrow.

John F.

> YOU'RE the majority?....if you're right, then WE'RE all
> wrong??
>
> Score 100 for total ignorance....
>
> You can't even GIVE a bad nor a good opinion re John Fisher
> at all here...
>
> The WHINER board is at:
> http://p197.ezboard.com/fmoctalkfrm24
>
> ...They're waiting for ya...
>
> BTW, MINE is on July 4th...
> ...I get the fireworks every year and that's good enough for
> me!
>

I retract my previous post about John Fisher not reading this board (although I may be being pranked). Is JF really John Fisher? Prove it by telling me your age.
KC</P>

I don't get why people post that they don't care. If you don't care about John's birthday, then don't read the thread or just don't post. Some people find that stuff interesting (not me). Save the lame comedic attempts to folks like Fisher & West...just kidding (your show is great).
Although the fact that people delete stuff is kind of lame...it's just a message board, some people will write stuff that'll upset you but you don't need to play Judge Dredd on their posts.

> Jeez, what kind of obscene filth did you guys post about my
> birthday, anyway? Sorry I didn't get to see it before it
> was zapped!
>
> Thanks for thinking of me. Gotta get back to work . . .
> we're working on an extra-limp show for tomorrow.
>
> John F.
>

Yeah, it's me. Of course I'm going to read this board if there's stuff about ME on here. Let's just say I'm older than Mike West and younger than John Maynard. Thanks for caring.

> I retract my previous post about John Fisher not reading
> this board (although I may be being pranked). Is JF really
> John Fisher? Prove it by telling me your age.
>

> Yeah, it's me. Of course I'm going to read this board if
> there's stuff about ME on here. Let's just say I'm older
> than Mike West and younger than John Maynard. Thanks for
> caring.
>
> > I retract my previous post about John Fisher not reading
> > this board (although I may be being pranked). Is JF
> really
> > John Fisher? Prove it by telling me your age.
> >
>

Thanks John! I think you're 51 but who's counting. I stopped counting when I hit the big 50. I guess I need to give a re-listen to the Mountain AM show too!!
KC</P>

So someone wants to wish a guy happy birthday with a forum post - so what?? Why some other posters feel compelled to pee all over that I don't get... oh well

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom