• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

XM Radio now available on Radio@AOL

whatever2000

Inactive
Inactive User
For anyone who has ever checked out AOL Radio, they are now offering what appears to be the full XM offering along with all of their other stations. I believe I will take this opportunity to listen to it and see if that is the way I want to go. I wonder if they (XM and AOL) are somehow connected?

Well I wasnt realy impressed with XM that much the last time I checked them out , the only thing I would realy want off of them would be BPM.<P ID="signature">______________
jras20</P><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by jras20 on 07/29/05 08:17 PM.</FONT></P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom