• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

XELNC moving?

Noted on XLNC website: "This fall, XLNC1 moves to its new home on 104.9 FM with a power increase from 1,000 to 7,500 watts in order to serve you better. But before we can move to our new frequency, we need your help."

"Our help to move?"

Are they kidding? Those towers are heavy, but I'll see Bubba will let me borrow his pickup! ;D

Garrett said:
Are they kidding? Those towers are heavy, but I'll see Bubba will let me borrow his pickup! ;D

Just like watts, Mexico broadcast towers weigh less than U.S. towers.

Media Hack Chris | SDR said:
Noted on XLNC website: "This fall, XLNC1 moves to its new home on 104.9 FM with a power increase from 1,000 to 7,500 watts in order to serve you better. But before we can move to our new frequency, we need your help."

What's on that frequency now?

Lopaka said:
This is welcome news, KPFK is the liberal media, it will be nice to have it back.

San Diego is not KPFK's intended audience. However, the station at 110,000 ERP watts gets into Oceanside nicely ...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom