• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WLVE-Miami-Love 94

canadiens 56

Inactive
Inactive User
As I have relocated to the Miami-Palm Beach area from Boston to escape the awful weather, I was curious to hear from other listeners how they feel about the station.
Seems to have a good mix of oldies with a lot of soft easy rock thrown in with heavy emphasis on Kenny G and Paul Hardcastle. Sprinkly of oldies liberally thrown.
Normally I listen to Watercolors but was unable to bring my receiver with me.

They sound like every other clear channel smooth jazz station. BORING. Spent 7 years in S Fla back in the mid 80's when WLVE first went smooth jazz. What an unbelievable station it was back then.

That is the station I cut my teeth on for Contemporary Jazz, Much different these days. Watercolors takes care of 75 % of my needs these days.

Nock

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom