• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

With WHPA gone Religious...

radioboss

Inactive
Inactive User
Do you think any station out there is going to pick up on the Oldies format that was left in the dust?

Who should change and become Oldies?

What is going to happen to the 2 AM's that are still owned by Vernal? WNCC 950 AM and WRDD 1580 AM

What would you do with them?

Just Wondering.

Re: where's the action

fryman said:
Where's the "action" on this board?!

Everyone got tired of the nonsense ramblings of allnitesatellite (J Speck) and fryman (R. Puffer/aka Sean McKay) and left the boards a while back.

Instead of wondering about who's gone Jesus and who should go oldies...subscribe to a satellite radio service. Has Central Pennsylvania gotten so used to the Forever Wheel of Formats and Stations Game that you all think everyone should play. Step into the real world and go satellite.
Speaking of Jesus...Jesus said backwards sounds a lot like Sausage. Speaking of sausage Clangham, which brand of sausage do you like. To me it's a toss up between Uncle Charlie's and Hatfield's. I use Hatfield's in my Thanksgiving dressing. Fry, have you ever considered using sausage grease to deep fry your spuds.

No, but is J & G Sausage still in business out Bellwood way, home of the Bellamy Brothers. Now there's a group that you can play on a couple of floormats. Mike Turek's Bellwood polka band is still cranking also from what I hear but not like in the old days. And no offense Satelite Man, but Satelite Radio is an enemy to tower and antenna broadcasting. Where are your loyalties brother? I'm waiting for this FM thing to blow over.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom