• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Will "right wing entertainment" take off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the Daily Wire has set up a streaming service full of "anti woke" shows. One is a "non woke" Snow White and there are kid shows too. Will this type of anti media work?

i can see it sort of work due to the rabid radicalized fan base of the "MAGA Cult". which would be half of the US population sadly, just as long as former President Trump isn't in charge of the business side of the network since we all know he's not a good businessman and all of his companies have went broke.

Do i want to see Right Wing based Entertainment be normalized, no, but sadly if America goes into a right wing fascist dictatorship (which i hope never happens), then it will be.

I personally see it becoming profitable but it’ll be years before they can establish themselves a viable competitor to other services.

Anti-woke does not mean right wing. You seem to have one idea of what right wing means and that is it. The next poster declares disdain for Trump without any back up.

I suggest this thread is closed right away because I see no good coming out of it.

If the focus of this entertainment is "right wing politics", then no. Focus on the entertainment, but if something is successful enough would probably jump to a more mainstream platform.

i can see it sort of work due to the rabid radicalized fan base of the "MAGA Cult". which would be half of the US population

Not even close. 29 percent of all registered voters are Republican---and not all Republicans are hard right.

Realistically, the folks you're talking about are 17 to 25 percent of the electorate.

Not even close. 29 percent of all registered voters are Republican---and not all Republicans are hard right.

Realistically, the folks you're talking about are 17 to 25 percent of the electorate.
But half would still vote for the R no matter what.
Anyi-woke? I presume no minority characters outside of servant roles? No LGBTQ characters at all unless they are cast in a completely negative light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom