• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Who Will Pick the New Phil Hendrie Show?

Snarkin USA said:
Phil would be a perfect late evening compliment on the new ALICE format coming to 103.7 FM.

Interesting. This has traction.

Interesting that the breaking FREE FM story is missing! :'(

No more Dave and Jeff?

Please tell me it won't be tracked or automated.

Tell me it feature lots of great music, great jocks, loads of personality, fun, jingles, and prizes.

"KCBQ has heard that we haven't been giving away big enough prizes. We hear you. Prize package number 24 is an all-expense paid trip to Cabo...."

Golly Gee... Classic Hits (Oldies) on 103.7...

Nope... Didn't see that one comming...

You know, that looks very reminiscent of another 70's station that was also BEACH themed!
And, I have an idea of at least one former BEACH jock, now at Kyxy who would fit right in!!!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom