• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Whats up /w the moderator sticky topic being crossed out?

M

majic1

Did another moderator cross out the sticky and now the moderators are fighting with each other now? I'm gonna sit back and watch this!!

> Did another moderator cross out the sticky and now the
> moderators are fighting with each other now? I'm gonna sit
> back and watch this!!
>
no it just means that the topic is closed, so no one will fight about it being not fair<P ID="signature">______________
xxnate_doggxx (at) myway (dot) com
</P>

> > Did another moderator cross out the sticky and now the
> > moderators are fighting with each other now? I'm gonna sit
>
> > back and watch this!!
> >
> no it just means that the topic is closed, so no one will
> fight about it being not fair

Pretty much. In this case, it was the moderator who made the post who immediately closed it.

Consider this a case of "the moderators' (plural) decision is not subject to debate" on this issue.
<P ID="signature">______________

</P>

yeah if you DO NOT talk about INDIE RADIO then your post will be scratched from the board..period end of story
Cause around hear INDIE RADIO is the greatest thing since sliced bread.....

> yeah if you DO NOT talk about INDIE RADIO then your post
> will be scratched from the board..period end of story
> Cause around hear INDIE RADIO is the greatest thing since
> sliced bread.....

And if you criticize the moderators and Radio-Info policy, you end up personally scratched from all the boards. Word.

<P ID="signature">______________

</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom