• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What happened to 3 TV's 'Politics Unplugged'?

I've noticed that Politics Unplugged hasn't aired for a month? The host, Dennis Welch, still has his bio on the AZFamily site. Maybe it's just on hiatus? :confused:

Overall, I think he does a credible job on reporting the state of AZ. politics.

For the most part, it only runs during election years, through the next inauguration. It should be back sometime in '22. There are no elections coming up this year, except for maybe some municipal offices.

It might help Dennis' career and the political health of the Valley to have it run year round. Keep up with the idiotic decision of our gubinator and his co-conspirators in the state House and Senate. We need much more transparency in government.

For the most part, it only runs during election years, through the next inauguration. It should be back sometime in '22. There are no elections coming up this year, except for maybe some municipal offices.
Actually, it was year-round for quite some time. I kind of likened it to being our "watchdog" on the local officials.

Still, at least we have Sunday Square-Off on Ch. 12. Resnik does a very credible job of reporting on AZ. politics. :cool:

Actually, it was year-round for quite some time. I kind of likened it to being our "watchdog" on the local officials.

Still, at least we have Sunday Square-Off on Ch. 12. Resnik does a very credible job of reporting on AZ. politics. :cool:
It has been year-round. Maybe Dennis is taking some time off after the election season. It seemed that he was on every day for weeks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom