• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Well the "Live Saturday CQ All Request Show" didn't last very long!

Tonight it's all voice tracked requests with Terry "Motormouth" Young. I really thought XM could do better than this. At least Chris White does his all request show live every Saturday night from 7 to Midnight pacific time at KYARadio1.com. XM your beginning to stink! I just heard Kenny in Concord make a request so it will be easy to find out for sure if tonights show was live.

RadioStarOne said:
At least Chris White does his all request show live every Saturday night from 7 to Midnight pacific time at KYARadio1.com.

Who?

RadioStarOne, I didnt even listen to XM sat nite! I watch Cops and AMW,, I would never listen to Terry Young, ever, as far as KYAradio1.com thats a negative too! In fact Im enjoying RichBro Radio much better than KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kenny In Concord

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom