• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Vorsis FM10 HD...

I have used there AP-2000 and there AP3. The AP3 was okay for monitors or HD processing, but left allot to be desired on FM when i used it as a backup. The AP-2000 was great on FM and has TONS of options and tweaks that can be made, that said you can get in to allot of trouble quickly if tweak the wrong settings.

Have tried the AirAura, but not the FM-10. I don't know anyone using one, either. The AirAura can be made to be very clean, but there was something about the high end I just didn't like. I know others who love it, so it's definitely more of a taste than capability thing.

Do you have the FM-10 installed now or are you trying one out?

The AP-2000 had a lot of issues with the crossovers, at least to my ears. Never did like it at all.

I heard an FM-10 a few years ago in Michigan. Sounded pretty good. I'm a fan of the AP2000. Most people ran it in the 5 band mode but it was really smooth in the 3 band mode and with the FM section set for Limit Only. The AP3 is more of a studio processor and not really intended to be stand alone in an FM airchain.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom