• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Voice track issue

F

fireboy

My statement about v/t give operations like XM a edge, meaning that it is one more thing that a listener can say these local stations dont do anything for me and play too many spots. This listener sees XM has nothing less. Yes I know they are V/T too. That is less important because they are not local and everyone knows this. My main point is think about it. What is to stop a company do all stations V/T ing will be done out of Dallas. Well pack your bags and make that resume real pretty and good luck, your falling into a trap. Yes you may say they will do it anyway. Your right but you can make a diffrence. I work in music radio I can see this trap and looking for a new frontier to get in to. This biz wont be here for locals much longer. You will remember this posting. You are all talented dont let it go by the wayside.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom