• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Unreleased Jimmy Page Guitar Riff To Be Retrieved From Secret Vault To Save Rock

Unreleased Jimmy Page Guitar Riff To Be Retrieved From Secret Vault To Save Rock And Roll

The Irony here is that Rock is Alive and Well in the recorded format.

If only Rock stations would be actually required to serve the music loving public, and play all of the wonderful Rock music that has already been recorded on studio, and live releases ! !

What is dead is FM Rock radio programming for --advertisers--.

I want my @#$% govt. to get off it's @$$ and open up the public airwaves to the ****ing public. This defacto supression and censorship has got to STOP !

The corporate take-over of the airwaves is NOT good for the cultural health of the Nation. Is anyone not in the back pockets of BIG BUSINESS??

America--- She knew the Price of EVERYTHING -- And the Value -- of Nothing...
Will this be her Eulogy??

Madonna, Justin, and Christina will be the Pallbearers...

TheRover said:
Unreleased Jimmy Page Guitar Riff To Be Retrieved From Secret Vault To Save Rock And Roll

The Irony here is that Rock is Alive and Well in the recorded format.

If only Rock stations would be actually required to serve the music loving public, and play all of the wonderful Rock music that has already been recorded on studio, and live releases ! !

What is dead is FM Rock radio programming for --advertisers--.

I want my @#$% govt. to get off it's @$$ and open up the public airwaves to the ****ing public. This defacto supression and censorship has got to STOP !

The corporate take-over of the airwaves is NOT good for the cultural health of the Nation. Is anyone not in the back pockets of BIG BUSINESS??

America--- She knew the Price of EVERYTHING -- And the Value -- of Nothing...
Will this be her Eulogy??

Madonna, Justin, and Christina will be the Pallbearers...

Nice to know someone else reads the Onion

A miracle happened here in Cincinnati. After an 8 year wait on the FCC they finally granted our CP and later a license for 88.9. We are one of those mom & pop Corps. that are lucky enough to be able to offer diversity here. We are Classic Album Rock, ClassX. We hear from a lot of floks like you and it is nice to see the passion once again return to 'some' listeners of radio.

-Bill Spry
http://classxradio.com

As far as Im concerned this is whiny baby boomer propaganda. There's plenty of great rcok out there. TV On The Radio, Arcade Fire ect.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom