• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tresa Tudrick Leaves Arizona's Family

When KTVK/KPHO started a new program and podcast 'The Extra Point' I thought the branding was interesting. Mark McClune, Nick King, and Paul Horton. No Tresa Tudrick. Looked on AZFamily and her picture/bio is gone. Checked Facebook and as of September 2, Tresa has retired as a sports reporter and started a private business.

I wish her well in her new venture, but quite frankly, I won't miss her on TV. I got tired of having to turn the volume down on my TV when she came on. She's a decent reporter, but has issues with her decibel level.

At least she's not running for Governor. :D

That's too bad. She was one of their better reporters.
Agreed. Very good reporter. However, the couple of times she did anchoring, on GMAZ weekend, was rough. She used her 'reporter' voice the entire time. While the news should be serious, Planalp seemed too serious.

It seems that KTVK/KPHO is really cutting its news and programming budget while the stations are in the middle of being sold. I wonder if this is just a part of Meredith's financial issues or a sign of how Gray will operate the stations?

It seems that KTVK/KPHO is really cutting its news and programming budget while the stations are in the middle of being sold. I wonder if this is just a part of Meredith's financial issues or a sign of how Gray will operate the stations?
I don't think so. The last three that left (LeBeau, Tudrick & Planalp) decided to pursue other opportunities. It was a year ago that Goitia and DeMartino were let go. There hasn't been any since. However the way field reporters come and go, I might have missed someone.

I don't think so. The last three that left (LeBeau, Tudrick & Planalp) decided to pursue other opportunities. It was a year ago that Goitia and DeMartino were let go. There hasn't been any since. However the way field reporters come and go, I might have missed someone.
(COUGH)...Moore...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom