• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tom Petty tributes?

I see KZOK Seattle is doing at least an hour of non-stop Tom Petty this morning, and I'm sure dozens of stations throughout the U.S. have been running all-Tom Petty to honor his legacy. Which ones do you know of? Probably a few in the biggest markets at least.
RIP Tom.

WUMB-FM 91.9 in Boston has been playing multiple cuts from Tom Petty since the news was confirmed. They also had multiple airings of World Café featuring him throughout the day yesterday.

"Free Falling" is playing right now on WEZV Myrtle Beach. I don't recall that ever being part of a soft AC format. What makes this even more unusual is that up until a month or so ago, WEZV was "Your Relaxation Station", nearly all vocals and not quite soft AC. As of last summer the station was still doing the occasional standard. I don't know about recently.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom