• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Thrid Shift On Fox

I can not belive that fired the whole third shift.I think they should have gotten rid of JT and Kept the third shift.Iam not listening to WEEI anymore after 11pm

bharlow said:
I can not belive that fired the whole third shift.I think they should have gotten rid of JT and Kept the third shift.Iam not listening to WEEI anymore after 11pm

It was a great show with Ben and Karen. Probably a blessing for Ben. He's one of the best young talents this business has right now. And wokring overnights probably wasn't the best thing for his bright future in sports radio. He'll land somewhere soon. No doubt about it.

I agree 100% Ben was one of the BEST radio announcers on there.

Now, according to reports here on the main page here, they're saying that FOX will have a (Repeat) show (no live radio announcers)

That is very sad what they did

Personnally, I got a chance to work for Ben Maller, he was madddddd cool and maddddd nice. he even gave me a ride home.

FOX Sports Radio should of put on John Frickie. Currently John is on there. Personnally I think John Frickie is the best radio announcer on there, as well as Chris Plank who is on weekends. Hacksaw Hamilton is also another nice radio announcer that they should of replaced Third Shift.

FOX Sports Radio made a BIGGGGG mistake. Some of you now said you won't listen to WEEI anymore. Don't let that discurrage you. WEEI did not do that (FOX Sports Radio did it) Don't kill the "messanger"

Email WEEI PD and let them know your ideas.

Thank you for your time here

bharlow said:
JT RULES !!!! I wish WEEI will put JT on at 10pm .

I know that it is not Weei fault. I just wont listen to them anymore after Mikey goes off or any of Red Sox Celtic rewinds end

J.T. was the reason that Fox was on WEEI. That is a fact. J.T. was on WEEI when he worked in Vegas on SportsFan. Ben Maller should be lucky he knows J.T. because he was the reason Ben was on WEEI. Ben knows this, but obviously some of you don't get it. J.T. had the relationship with WEEI and talks them up every night for the past decade. If you want to help Ben get a job, stop bashing his former co-workers. That is the reason why it took Ben so long to get a job in the first place.

I can't listen to JT, it's horrible radio. Thankfully he's on when no one is listening.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom