• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Return of Dung

dungboy

Inactive
Inactive User
I know it sounds unbelievable but it’s true...

The Sunday Night Idiot Show returns Sunday Nov. 16th 6pm-8pm on KYCY Radio 1550 am! The station that no one listens to! LOL. I’m busy preparing for my first broadcast and I’m pretty excited. The idiot show was last heard in San Francisco on KDBK Radio in 1992. So after a 16 year hiatus, we’ll see if I can still deliver the goods. My show will also be simulcast on KYOU the podcast web site.

dungboy said:

The Sunday Night Idiot Show returns Sunday Nov. 16th 6pm-8pm on KYCY Radio 1550 am! The station that no one listens to! LOL. I’m busy preparing for my first broadcast and I’m pretty excited. The idiot show was last heard in San Francisco on KDBK Radio in 1992. So after a 16 year hiatus, we’ll see if I can still deliver the goods. My show will also be simulcast on KYOU the podcast web site.

Well, you'll be the perfect test of whether people will choose an AM station for content or not. Make sure BF-T knows, etc. Gotta get the word out.

O-Day Baby!!!! That would be so cool to hear the ole Dungboy again. I still have cassette tapes of about 40 Sunday Night Idiot Shows from KFOG that I still listen to.

dungboy said:

What's Next? THE DOCTOR DEMENTO SHOW returning to SAN FRANCISCO following M. DUNG on KYCY-1550? ;D

dungboy said:
The idiot show was last heard in San Francisco on KDBK Radio in 1992. So after a 16 year hiatus
Didn't DUNG also work at KUFX sometime AFTER KDBK Radio?

dancarlisle said:
:)good luck Mr. Dung......glad you are back.

(And since Dan Carlisle popped by, I'll mention that the radio museum is about to unveil an exhibit from 1985 featuring three of the Bay Area's best -- Dan, Dave McQueen and Michael Knight -- as they kick off a new station. Wanna guess which one?)

Now, back to DungFest '08!

BossRadioDJ said:
dancarlisle said:
:)good luck Mr. Dung......glad you are back.
(And since Dan Carlisle popped by, I'll mention that the radio museum is about to unveil an exhibit from 1985 featuring three of the Bay Area's best -- Dan, Dave McQueen and Michael Knight -- as they kick off a new station. Wanna guess which one?)

Ah.... 98.9 The City! Sigh...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom