• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Prudential Slogan on the Banner Ads On Here

"Making sure people don't outlive their money"

Is it just me, or does the focus on that just seem like it might weigh a little heavily toward the "we will kill you if necessary" end of things?
[Don't all kinds of criminals do this every day? ;D ]

The emphasis is definitely in the wrong place...it does sound like they will do whatever they can to make sure you don't outlive your money as opposed to making sure your money lasts as long as you do.

So I guess when they say "get a piece of the rock" they mean "get a piece of the rock smashed upside the back of your head". ;)

If they are after people who are almost out of money, man I'm glad they ain't giving me a piece of no rock.
I'd have to worry about Prudential getting to me errry time I check my ATM balance! "Dear Valued Customer, we are sorry. We see your balance is nearing the low point. We can remedy this situation. Please just put your thumbs on the logos at the sides of this screen and all will be taken care of. Let us help you. Sincerely, J. Kevorkian, President, Prudential." [Is it 'too soon' for Dr. K references?]

Kervorkian was actually nicer about it than Prudential..........

quadraphonic said:
... Is it 'too soon' for Dr. K references?

I'm actually waiting for the Harold Camping references to start myself...

and if they have to snuff ya I hear they use this really big rock...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom