• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The new K-hits 101.5 as of 7 26 2021.

What KCCL Is doing starting today, live programming from 6 AM until 6 PM And then repeating the days programming is precisely the reason I will never tune in to any of it. Results radio has run off the rails with this move IMHO. Radio companies all across America are self destroying its relevance by forgetting its supposed to be an entertaining experience for its audience. 67 year listener to radio.

It sounds like they have stuck to this format they started last July. Does anyone know how it is doing for them? It doesn't look like they subscribe to Nielsen since I don't see them on any of the ratings websites.

I have heard some subjects I would call silly and some I would call interesting. When I was in town last week they were taking calls about the most beautiful places you have been to or something like that. I think he said it was for Earth Day. I don't personally like all of the subjects but it is nice to hear live jocks talking to listeners on the radio. When I listen to KSEG or KYRV it gets boring pretty fast. I do like Pat Martin though. I only listened to KRXQ for him so now I don't listen to them at all. I am also an old man out of what I assume is the KCCL target audience so what do I know? I am still wondering how the format is working for them. If they don't get Nielsen do they know how it is working for them?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom